If you have always dreamed of having fuller, plumper, more luscious lips, lip augmentation may be right for you. There are several types of dermal fillers that may be used in this procedure, but hyaluronic acid is by far the most common. Lip augmentation can also be useful for people with uneven lips.
How Does Lip Augmentation Change My Lips?
Several things happen to the appearance of your lips when you have this procedure done. A lip augmentation procedure can change the structure, volume, and even shape of your lips. The injection provides you with a filler that helps to support the tissues in your lips.
Benefits of Getting Hyaluronic Acid Lip Augmentation
There are several reasons you may consider this treatment to reshape your lips over any other. They include:
- Treatment is simple and convenient.
- You can fine-tune your lip volume. The practitioner can control how much of the substance is injected during the treatment.
- Hyaluronic acid results in less bruising. Studies have shown that this filler causes fewer bruises than other dermal fillers on the market.
- You achieve long-lasting results. Although you are not making a permanent change, it is reasonable to expect your results to last multiple months.
- There is very little chance of an allergic reaction. Hyaluronic acid fillers are designed to mimic substances that naturally occur in your body.
The Lip Augmentation Treatment
This is a relatively simple procedure that can be performed right here in our office. Our skilled professional will very carefully inject the solution into the preselected areas. There is no real downtime associated with this procedure.